Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday

 
Bad babysitter.  The minute Kasey walked in this morning, she headed straight for the iPad and has been on it ever since.  
 
 
 
This is what she SHOULD be doing, active and running around outside.

****************************
 
This morning when Barrie started to work, Kasey asked her to help her open her window in the sprayer pickup.  She couldn't find a button.  The kid has never seen a window on a vehicle that you have to roll up and down!  Thanks to Judi, she has seen a turntable and vinyl records.  It makes me wonder how many other things we take for granted that she has never seen.
 
 
When I was teaching kindergarten, a little boy found a bobby pin on the floor and was scared he had found a weapon of some kind!
 
***********************
 
Tracy is coming tomorrow and will be here a few days.  No Paul or Daisy this time, just Tracy, but we will have a good time.  I am making enough meatballs for twenty people (don't ask me how that happened), so I guess we will be eating lots of meatballs and spaghetti while she is here.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Duene, I love your videos!!!! ;)