Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday

Yesterday I called Dr. Jensen in Rock Springs to set up an appointment to get the ball rolling for cataract surgery.  After I went through the whole spiel about who I was and what I wanted, I was told to call back on Monday because they weren't open on Saturdays.  I felt really dumb until I checked and found out it  WAS Friday.  Is this really where I want to go for surgery?

****************************
 
The deer came for lunch again yesterday, but I didn't photograph her.  I'm sure everyone has seen enough photos of a deer in front of a brick wall.
 
*******************************
 
 
I'm making my mark on this place.  There was a basket hanging in this spot outside my door.  I replaced it with one of my pencil drawings.  This one should clearly show who lives there!  Marking my territory.
 
 
 
And I put up three more pictures in the living room.  I've never displayed much of my own work before, and now I have my own little gallery. Kasey told me she and her Mom hung some pictures at the house - a drawing I did of her, and one of Jarvi.
 
**************************
 
I went to Ridley's yesterday and bought a few groceries.  I didn't see one person in the store that I knew.



2 comments:

Judi said...

I sure like the artwork you have displayed. Sketches of so many things you love.
No, we did not see any wild horses.

Rollie said...

Nice phone call. Who's on first. What's on second.