Monday, August 19, 2013

 
 
I have been using a folding chair at my painting table, but it was very uncomfortable, so Barrie brought me the chair I had been using at the house.  Kat used to sleep in this chair, and it didn't take her long to curl up in and take a nap.
 
***************************
 


Oops!  This is what happens when you fill the loaf pan too full of banana bread batter.  I had five black bananas, and used four.  It was too much.  Easy to clean up, though, because I let it go ahead and bake until I could just pick up the hunks.

 I cleaned out the refrigerator and threw out a few questionable things.  Also threw out some things from the freezer compartment that were unrecognizable under an inch of frost. 

***********************
 
I attempted to upload a video, but gave up.  Blogger is definitely not video friendly.

3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

You have done better on here with videos than I have. Getting sick of the pop up ads that I can't seem to keep off with the pop up blocker too. Grrr. Sorry about complaining on your blog...should do that on mine.
:)

Sally said...

Upload your video to You Tube and then embed them here...VERY FAST!!!!

Judi said...

It takes me 30 min to upload a a short video. Love the photo of Kasey with the ball.
Sent from my iPad somewhere West of Laramie