Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday


They have moved in the office trailer and one piece of equipment to begin construction of the new apartments.  And the toilet is in place!  That was the first thing to arrive.  This is the view out my living room window and shows the back of Rendezvous Pointe.  I might as well get used to the sound of heavy equipment.

***************************


Tried to watch a movie last night - Josh Lucas in "Hideaway".  Stupidest movie ever!  I may finish it another day, but only watched half of it last night.  The whole movie seemed to consist of walking around looking anguished, staring at the water, or staring into space, or staring at the sky.  There were some flashbacks, but I didn't know if they were flashbacks or events that were actually happening.  And there was a guy in kilts with a bagpipe?  What did he have to do with the movie?

Then I tried to watch Tom Selleck in "Concrete Cowboys".  I wasn't in the mood for "hokey", so I ended up watching an old movie I'd seen before.

*****************************
The kitchen sink still leaks, so I reported it.  I was told they would get on it in 24 hours.  You think?  I'll believe it when I see it. 
 
**************************
 
 
 
And this is my cartoon for the day!



2 comments:

Judi said...

LOL. Love the cartoon!

DADD said...

Man, I'm like you. I hate those movies that have "flash backs" in them when you can't really tell if it is "present day" "two days ago" a "year ago" or when.
It starts to make the story line get all blurry.
I tried to watch one where they jumped all over and back and forth in time. I got cofused big time and finally gave up on it.