Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday

I have my laundry in the dryer - just went to check on it, and it's not dry yet.  Ho Hum.

I checked eBay this morning to see if I could find a bargain on MS Office 2010 for the new computer.  I thought maybe since Office 2013 has been released, I could get a good buy.  Well, I did.  Too good to be true.  I found the professional version listed for $68.  I did a "Buy it Now", and got email from eBay that they removed the listing and cancelled all bids.   Something fishy, I guess. 

*****************************
 
When I got into the cupboard under the sink to get the laundry detergent, I found water.  Something is leaking.  I took stuff out, set it on the counters, and threw a towel in there.  Hope it can be fixed tomorrow.  Imagine letting someone else taking care of repairs!
 
******************************
 
 
This makes me laugh!
 


No comments: