Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday

Very lazy day today.  My apartment was cleaned, and I cleaned the litter box.  Right now I am backing up my computer to my little "Click-Free" drive.
 
**********************
 
Pam surprised us with a visit to the art group yesterday.  They sold their house in Pinedale and were here to sign the papers.  They are living in Bozeman now.
 
 

 
 
She brought her latest "Zentangle" to show us.  Isn't it incredible?
 
********************
 
I attended a residents' meeting yesterday afternoon.  I think there were only five residents there, and six employees of the center. They started out with the interim director talking about the meals, and three of the residents started yelling "I can't hear you".  The meeting pretty much went that way.  I think probably I was the only one who could hear what was going on. 
 
I even spoke up and asked about the landscaping at the new apartments, and said I hope they made the place "wildlife" friendly.  I did find that all the new apartments will have an outside door and a patio.  Maybe the patio areas will be shared, I didn't think to ask.
 
So, Can  I stop socializing and mingling for this week - and sit in my room and read, watch movies, and maybe work on a painting?
 


1 comment:

DADD said...

At least someone got to move to Montana.

Sounds to me that you are trying to be a trouble maker at the meeting.