Wednesday, February 12, 2014

And still more snow

It wasn't too much work getting the windshield on the pickup cleared and getting to Rendezvous Pointe.  But I did spend almost 45 minutes yesterday getting the snow off the truck.  It's official - - - I miss my garage!   I don't miss anything else about the house, but I liked the garage.  Especially when the snow keeps getting deeper and deeper.

This makes me laugh.  Someone posted on "Sublette for Sale" on Facebook.  All it says is "Will trade for a gun".  Well, it's not the ideal car to drive in Pinedale in the winter. 

Another post on "Sublette for Sale" this morning:
 
"Anyone on 40 rod able to pull me out!!"

*************************
The family of Mary (who lives across the hall from me) has been working all day clearing out her apartment.  She has been moved to the nursing wing.
 
******************
 
 
I'm sure if someone asked Xiao Ling, this is how she would describe my cat.  Darned cat gets a real kick out of jumping out at her from under the bed.
 




1 comment:

Judi said...

Pinedale's 'Sublette For Sale' has got some very interesting/LOL posts.

I will 'warn' you, Duene that I have 2 C&H Valentine cartoon strips, but I'm giving you a chance to find & post them first.