Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday

The winter storm watch has been lifted, and the sun is shining.  What a change!  And the snow is still sliding off the roof.

 
I truly do love my bed.  It is so comfortable, and I wouldn't mind staying in bed until noon!!  After I've been up a while, it seems that my back starts hurting.  It doesn't matter if I'm sitting or standing up, it just hurts.


 
Another old February photo, this one taken in 2007 going across South Pass.  That was the year my Mom passed away, and I spent a lot of time going back and forth to Riverton.  This was a good day, the road was clear and the wind wasn't even blowing too much.  Through the years, I've made some hairy trips over that pass.  No visibility due to blowing snow, following behind a snow plow, chained up, etc.  I think those days are behind me!
 


No comments: