Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday


 
Yep!
 
***************************
 

When I woke up this morning, I lay in bed a while and painted a picture in my mind.  Then I got up,  poured a cup of coffee, turned on the computer, and that's as far as I've made it.  I have almost finished putting fresh paint in the newly cleaned palette, so I guess I'll finish that. 

***************************
 
I was sociable for a while yesterday.  I walked down to get my mail, and two other women were there, so I sat down and visited with them a while.  I get a kick out of Mary.  (Blind Mary). The other Mary from across the hall from me, is now in the nursing unit.  Mary said the only thing that is wrong with her is she worries about her age and talks about it all the time.  Blind Mary says "I tell everyone I'm 37, and that's that!"
 
 
 This awesome photo from the Stage Stop Sled Dog Race was posted on line the other day. It was taken somewhere near West Yellowstone.  I believe the mushers will be racing at Lander today, and will be at the Upper Green tomorrow.  Blayne Streeper, from Canada has a good lead, which is no surprise.

 
 
 

2 comments:

Judi said...

Since Bill Watterson (or is it Watterton?) is a recluse, that can't really be Calvin, but he sure gives a good impersonation!!!
I always wondered if Mary-across-the-hall was Blind Mary. Thank you for that clarification.

MOM/Gina said...

The photo looks like a wonderful painting.