Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday

We got another two or three inches of snow last night.  It just keeps coming.

 
 
This looks like an avalanche waiting to happen.  I keep thinking that lip of snow is going to let loose every day, but it keeps hanging there.  The icicle in the corner is getting bigger and bigger.
 
 

 
 
 

Looks like a painting.
 
***************************
Something stinks in here this morning.  I have emptied the kitchen garbage, washed the garbage can, and cleaned the litter box.  Sprayed some air freshener and opened the windows.  Maybe I should take a shower??
 
**************************
 
I have hundreds of colored pencils, and can't find one color I need - indigo blue.  I have lots of other blues, but not that one, and I use it a lot. 
 


1 comment:

DADD said...

Sounds like you need to buy spare one if you use it a lot.
Then you might check under the frig to see if Kat has been busy.
Sounds like Kat gets bored pretty fast.