Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday

Relaxing to the sound of Floyd Cramer's piano from my iPod this morning. 

I spent time moving photos from the card of my camera to the computer hard drive.  I organize them by year and  month.  My computer has lost the ability to make a new folder.  The only choice I have is to make a new briefcase.  I googled my problem and found that this has happened to a lot of people. The only solution seems to be to copy another folder, rename it, and delete its contents.  It's a hassle, but it works.  I now have a blank, clean memory card in the camera, and the photos that were on it are stored.  Time to back up the computer.


Another photo from a February in the past.  This is one of my all time favorite pictures.  What a round, cute little button!  Very little resemblance to the lanky long legged first grader of today!

3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Wonderful of you both..

Judi said...

Your pizza from yesterday looks just yummy. All I'd add is spinach...I'm probably related to Popeye. I had to take a second look to realize those were mushrooms. At first glance I thought they were sardines!!!
What a precious photo of you & Kasey.

Sally said...

Love the photo of you and Kasey!!!