Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday

 
 
Is this an exercise in futility?  This is the front entrance of the new apartment complex, not inside, but a covered drive up carport.  It's overcast right now, with a light snow falling.  Wunderground says there is a 40% chance of snow.

**************************
 
I have no hot water in the apartment this morning.  I have cold, but when I turn the temp control to hot, it shuts off.  I'm not the only one, so I guess they are working on something.  Nothing to worry about, I guess. 
 
*************************
I'm making cottage cheese/chives bread this morning.  Don't know what to expect.  It might take a lot of jelly to get that down.
 



3 comments:

DADD said...

It may seem strange, but the hot water line will freeze before the cold water line does. Especially if the wind is really blowing.

This is an experience from when I dealt with mobile home and some of the manufactures put the water lines in the outside walls instead of under the floor boards.

Sally said...

Bet those worker guys wish they had done more when we were watching them last summer!

Judi said...

I just can't understand how they can roof a building that has even some snow on it (& there's no way they can shovel it all off). Would the moisture still be there? Oh, well...