Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

A day in the life of a cat
Click on images for a larger view


Thank goodness the cat spends quite a bit of time doing this, because when she's not sleeping, nothing in the house is safe. She steals kleenex or anything else that looks interesting, she gets up on everything, she scatters the rugs and pillows. I don't have pictures of any of these activities because she moves too fast to photograph.
**************************************
I spent most of the day working on the new computer. Got a couple of programs installed, like Photoshop, and got it set up to print over the wireless network. I also copied all my photos to it. I was supposed to make a recovery disk, but am not sure that was successful. It said it would take 21 CDs or 2 DVD two layers disks. I did have some of the DVDs but got the message that the first disk had an error when the computer verified it. I tried it again (takes a couple of hours) and got the same message. So I quit for now and did not even try to make disk 2.

No comments: