Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday

Kasey is here today. Barrie brought her up and filled her water buckets to go out to her dog lot to feed, water, and clean.

Click on images for a larger view.

Hello

The John Deere telephone I got Kasey for Christmas quit working. I put new batteries in it, but it was still dead. I wrote to Amazon, where I bought it, and they have already sent a new one. There is also a set of keys. Both phone and keys have buttons and they make sounds. You can even record a message on the phone.

*************************

The 1,000 piece puzzle I am working on is about half done. Had one small problem yesterday - the cat had "helped" me some time during the night, so I had to redo a corner of it. I don't think any pieces are missing. If they are, the cat ate them.

Barrie and I are going to Idaho Falls tomorrow to WalMart and Sam's Club. Yea! I have a huge list started, and will no doubt spend a lot of money. I don't want to buy anything for the freezer, as my freezer is full, and half of it is frost!

Barrie buys dog food by the truck load at Sam's Club in Idaho Falls.

We activated the XM radio in Barrie's pickup today. I have the "family plan" - I have one in my house, one in my pickup, and I put both Paul's and Tracy's on my account and it is their annual birthday present. So now Barrie is added to the plan.

No comments: