Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday

I didn't spend any time at all upstairs today, and did not touch a pencil or paintbrush, nor a puzzle or book! I'll try to make up for that tomorrow!

I cleaned out the dishwasher and filled it again, made macaroni salad and muffins, and put away a bunch of clutter in my kitchen and cleaned off the counters. Also made a half hearted attempt to clean out the refrigerator.

I took four bags of trash to the dumpster, and even got the dead television out there. I had to get the TV down two flights of stairs. It wasn't too bad. It is a flat screen, not too heavy, and I just went slowly, one step at a time. Then I put it in the back of the pickup and drove down to the road.

Saw fresh moose tracks going down the road in front of the house.

Barrie got my big monster TV up on the shelf in the entertainment center, and hooked up. I haven't tried to use the DVD/VCR player with it yet, but the Dish hookup works fine. I sure like having that larger screen.


Click on images for a larger view.

Kasey decided to wear my boots tonight. She has never been able to get them on before. Yes, they are on backwards, but she managed to walk around quite a bit with them.


When Barrie brings the five gallon buckets in to fill with water in the bathtub, Kasey likes to "help Mamma" and carry one of the buckets into the bathroom.

No comments: