Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Works Finished

One of the benefits of having so many things started at the same time is that sometimes you can finish a couple in the same day! It gives you a sense of accomplishment.

Click on images for a larger view
I posted a photo of this painting before, as a work in progress. I am calling it finished now.

This is the pencil drawing of the calf I have been working on. I enjoyed doing this one.
*****************************

I have ordered a "tower" for the cat. She gets on top of everything, and I think she will like it. Maybe it will help keep her off other things. It has scratching posts, several platforms, and a "condo". Some of those cat towers cost as much as $400! Good grief! I even saw one that had a built in litter box. I'm not sure where I will put it. There's more room downstairs, but I seem to spend most of my time upstairs, so will fit it in somewhere up here.

It is so much easier to edit photos on my new laptop. The screen seems so large and bright compared to my little laptop.

It came with Microsoft Office 2007, but not really. It is a trial version, and I would have to buy it to keep using it. I tried removing the program and anything to do with it, but Microsoft has a way of getting in your face and making some things hard to do, like get rid of them!

I have a disk for Office 2003, which I got installed. It has Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. It also has the complete Microsoft Works, which I seldom use, but it's a good program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is just scrumptious, Duene! I really like the contrast of the dark elk & the white hillside. But I must thank Barrie...I delight in the picture of you in your PJs and Kasey on the steps. Judi