Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday

I woke up this morning to the sound of Barrie chipping ice away from the bottom of the front gate so we can close it. The neighbor's Pit Bull comes up on the front porch all the time now to eat cat food. Wish I had a cap gun, or maybe even some small firecrackers. I love dogs, but Pit Bulls are another story.

My plan for today is to get the cat tree put together. It would fit better downstairs, because my upstairs room is getting so crowded. But I want it upstairs, so maybe I will do some organizing and rearranging up there to make more space. Some of the things I have up there could be stored away, even in a downstairs closet if I need to. And I'm going to try to arrange my two tables into an "L" shape, which will give me more space to set up the cat tree. I would like to have it where it's not blocking my view out the windows too much

***************************

Vicky brought me some pictures from my Retirement Picnic. Thanks, Vicky! I didn't have any pictures from that celebration! You will notice Cristy and Joe in the back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to experiment my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's really amazing, thanks.

- Norman