Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Cat

Click on images for a larger view
Playing with the yarn balls

The view from the top

Napping on the top shelf with her purple mouse

****************************************

I had no idea how much this cat would enjoy the cat tree. She is up and down it, and likes to nap on the shelves. There is also a "cat condo" on the big platform, and she has gone into it, but doesn't stay. She might start to sleep in there. I kind of felt like a silly old lady when I ordered it, but it sure made the cat happy.

I have such a mess in this room right now. I tried rearranging the two art tables into an "L" shape, and don't like it. And two legs on one table collapsed and I now have art stuff all over the floor. When I pulled out the four baskets I had under one table, a quick look tells me I need to throw most of the stuff in them away. Yesterday I threw away a sweater I started several years ago. It was made from some funny fuzzy yarn, and was supposed to look like a mink jacket. Yea, like I would ever wear that!

I guess I will just leave the mess for now and do some more thinking about my rearrangement before I finish. I have way too much "stuff" and not enough places to store it all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house always looks so neat & clean in the background of your pictures. Cool cat tree. What are the orange and blk/white things on wall behind cat in 3rd pic? JAM

MOM/Gina said...

Well our cat is definately jealous. If I had a place to put it, I'd get at cat tree too.