Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Palette

In order to avoid doing anything constructive today (like cleaning house), I decided to set up a new palette. These are Daniel Smith watercolors, most of which I have had for some time, but used very little. I have them in a small travel palette, and it's just not very convenient to use them.

They are "triads", and are such beautiful hues. I photographed three samples of the triads (I have eight).


Click on images for a larger view

The new palette







Some samples of the new paint.
*********************************
After I mentioned my interest in painting barn wood and old rusty things, Lynn sent me a lot of photos she has taken of old barns, machinery, etc. Thanks, Lynn! I may never sleep again!

Barrie has made me tired. Last night she made two big pans of her delicious chicken enchiladas. Today she has cleaned house, did some yard cleaning, and washed my pickup.


No comments: