Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snowy Sunday

Click on images for a larger view
I don't think I'll be barbecuing today.

Wolf in the snow.

Finished the pencil drawing of the wolf, finally. I may go back and darken some areas, but it is officially "finished".

*****************************

I'm not sure how much snow we've had today, as the wind has come up and blown it around. Maybe I'm crazy, but Pinedale really looks ugly in the spring - all brown and muddy. And because I don't have to get out in it, I enjoy these spring storms. Everything is white and clean again.

Pam loaned me a book a couple of weeks ago and I finished it last night. It is called "What You See in Clear Water". It is about the water rights conflict between the tribes and the white settlers on the Reservation. Lots of familiar names in the book, some people I know, and even some I was related to. The author included a lot of history about the Reservation, and it was interesting.

No comments: