Friday, March 13, 2009

Refund

Judi called me yesterday to make sure I had read Pinedaleonline and was aware of the fact that CenturyTel was giving refunds. Rollie had just called and told her they got a refund. Thanks for taking such good care of me, Judi.! I received a $108 refund. I think mine was a little more than most because I get charged a little extra every month becauseI have a home network. Heck! Who doesn't? I don't think it's legal to charge me extra for it, but have given up fighting over it.

When I called for the refund, the woman I talked to asked me someething about how I knew about it, and I told her I read it on Pinedaleonline. She didn't know what that was, and asked several questions about it and seemed surprised that they were reporting this. It's probably just a coincidence, but the Pinedaleonlin site is not there today! Just a blank white page. I shouldn't be so suspicious and mistrustful, but CenturyTel is not a company I trust. No offense, Sandy, Craig and Cash)

I called Wyoming.com in Riverton to check on their prices. It is $300 setup fee which includes the dish. (The tower is on Mt. Arie). And the monthly fee is $50. I probably won't be changing.

*************************************
Click on images for a larger view
A confused Christmas Cactus
My Christmas cactus did not bloom all winter, and all of a sudden it got six buds on it (all on the same side) and is blooming. It probably needs better care, as I tend to neglect it.

Just a photo of cat eyes.

No comments: