Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

Click on images for a larger view
This is the decorative dog sled which Barrie hung on the wall in the bedroom.


This is "Cookie". He was a gift to Kasey from one of Barrie's co-workers. He looks just like their dog, Shorty. Kasey loves him and sleeps with him every night.


This crib is larger than the other one Barrie had in the bedroom, and does not have holes in it!

********************************
Later - it is now about 9:30 at night, and the Internet has decided to behave correctly, at least for a while - and was able to upload some pictures


I am unable to upload any photos again today. I thought I would try uploading one at a time, but it didn'twork. It is not Blogspot's fault, it is CenturyTel.

The Internet is much better today, but definitely not up to speed. After months of fussing with it and cussing it, Pinedaleonline had an article today about CenturyTel's DSL problems. I can't even remember now what they are doing (or trying to do) to get it back to normal. But they even mentioned a customer refund! And admitted it had been going on several months and they didn't expect to get everything fixed for another couple of months!

When I had my old dial up connection with Wyoming.com, they sent out regular newsletters, and if any community was experiencing problems, they immediately notified us and told us what they were doing to make it right. At the time I switched to CenturyTel, the cost for Wyoming.com high speed was prohibitive, or so I thought. And CenturyTel was doing a promotional thing with free setup. And I have fought with them ever since!

No comments: