Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

Click on images for a larger view

I was still in my pajamas this morning when Kasey came, although it was late. Barrie and I were both taking pictures of her with a new toy. I sat on the stairs, and she made me move over so she could sit beside me.


When Barrie was little, she had a cute little battery operated dog that walked, wagged its tail and barked. I brought it up from the basement and put new batteries in it, but it wouldn't work. I found a "retro toy" on the internet that I thought was similar. This one is much smaller, doesn't walk as well, and has to be turned on by a switch on the bottom. The old one had a leash that turned it on and off when you pulled on it.

I was disappointed in this one, but Kasey liked it, and the cat is terrified of it! But after about 5 or 10 minutes, Kasey was looking for one of the balls she throws for the cat.

I am going to give myself a rest from the new computer today. I was going to put in a video that I am trying to "paint along" with, but "Gone With The Wind" is on, and I guess maybe I'll just work on the drawing of the calf.