Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday February 10

First of all, I want to say I'm so happy for Lynn for the good report from her last tests. What wonderful news, and how thankful we all are for the good news!!

Kasey is here tonight. Barrie is out feeding her dogs, then she is to meet her attorney at 7:30. Her attorney is from Cheyenne, and is with the Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. This will be the first time Barrie has met her in person. They will be in court tomorrow with a judge for the final financial settlement.


Kasey is just goofing of on the couch, climbing up, then getting back down. What fun it must be to be a small child and so easily entertained!


No other pictures to post, so how about a cat "portrait"? This girl has come a long way from the tiny scrawny yowling kitten I raised on a bottle. I just wish I knew how to teach her better manners. And I really hate the litter box!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Duene, Thanks for the good wishes. I'm so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers that have come my way.
I LOVE your photos yesterday and of course Kasey and the kitten. I'm like you, hated that litter box, but loved the indoor cat I had, a calico named Spot, and love those barn cats too.
Lynn