Saturday, May 29, 2010

Boomer


An old black and white picture of Boomer with his kitten. I called this photo "The Bodyguard" and won some contest with it.



Boomer was really just a "lap dog" at heart. When we would tell him to "sit", he would back up to the couch and sit on it.
***********************

Kasey is working on her language skills. This morning while I was eating, the cat jumped up on the table. I yelled at her to get down, and Kasey said "f ***ing cat."

Later, Barrie was at the Food Basket, and when she came out, the dogs had locked the pickup doors. Kasey said "f***ing dogs". Maybe we shouldn't have laughed when she called the cat a bad name.

Kasey got $10 for her birthday, and when Barrie asked her what she wanted to buy, she said she wanted some pretty flowers. So they went to Beau's nursery and got some petunias and dahlias.

***********************

Question of the Day: If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?

3 comments:

Judi said...

The black & white makes Boomer look like a different dog. Good luck with that language arts lesson, Barrie.

Anonymous said...

I had just taken a drink when I read Kasey's comment.
It was all I could do to keep from spitting all over my Computer.
And how old is she.
And where do yu suppose she learned that work from.

It would have been real hard not to laugh when she said it the first time. But now you have a monster on your hands.
R

Duene said...

Kasey just turned three, and I'm pretty sure she heard that word from her mother. Barrie always had advanced language skills.