Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday


Judi and Vicky just made to trip to Yellowstone, and had lots of great pictures of Old Faithful. I remembered that I saved this from the Old Faithful Web Cam last winter. I thought it was an impressive scene.

I downloaded the iTunes program to my computer yesterday. Mike had salvaged all my music files, and for some reason, iTunes duplicated everything. So instead of 1,400 songs on my iPod, I have 2,800. Good grief! I went through the music files on the computer this morning and deleted the duplicates. Now I have to synchonize the iPod again.

Sally sent me a link with information on how to bypass the "robots" when you call for tech support and reach a real human. Thanks, Sally. Now if we could just somehow make sure we get someone who speaks English!

No comments: