Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday


I think this is Kasey's first corn on the cob. She really enjoyed it! This is some of the corn Nancy J. brought to art group for us this week. It was so sweet and good.




Paul and Tracy went camping with friends over Mothers Day weekend at Rifle Falls in Colorado. Somone even made Paul take his dark glasses off for the picture!
I will never get used to Tracy having short hair.
***********************

The desktop computer was locked up this morning. I restarted it twice, and it is not cooperating. I finally just turned it off and came back upstairs.

Maybe I will end up calling Mike K. to come work on it. I never did get it to boot from the hard drive. I would set it for that, and the next time we started the computer, it went through its stupid tricks again.

Even though it's still under warranty, I'm not calling Dell. The last time I dealt with their technical support is just that -- The Last Time!

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Dell's tech support is the reason I didn't buy a 2nd Dell. Loved the computer.

Anonymous said...

Her first? Where up her ass? Lets see that gramma! You shoving a corn cob in that sweet little baby's bootyhole