Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday


This gives the term "Home Delivery" a whole new meaning!
***********************
My friend Heidi sent me some "homeless" pictures. Very creative panhandling.








**********************************
Ah, the XM radio is broadcasting! Let's see, that only took two days, didn't it? Dumby me. My old radio transmitted wirelessly to my home stereo systems. All I had to do was make sure the stereo was set to the same frequency as the radio.

So when I saw the "FM" button on the new radio, of course I knew what it was for. The directions even said to set the radio to the same frequency as the stereo/radio. Nothing could be simpler.

I finally find that the radio will transmit to a car stereo system, but not your home stereo. That doesn't make sense. Anyway, I dug through my tangled collection of cords, connections, etc. and found the right cable. I plug it into the "Auxillary" on both, and it works.

Someday I am going to have a "wireless" home! The tangle of cables and wires behind computers, TVs, stereos, etc. is a nightmare.

The snow has melted in the yard except in the shade. This should really make my lawn grow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just having too much fun with that XM radio. rwm

Duene said...

I didn't buy it to have "fun" with it. I just wanted to listen to it, like the old one. But nothing is ever somple!