Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday

Mystery Persons
I found the negative to this print in the bottom of a desk drawer. Do you know who this is?

**********************

I wonder how many school kids have this "Calvin" attitude this time of year? Some educators think kids shouldn't have a summer vacation, because they forget so much. Some so-called educators have also advocated doing away with recess time. I remember a time when a lot of schools wre taken in by this "fad" and actually did away with recess. Must be hard to teach of classroom full of restless angry kids!


By the way, as a teacher, I loved having recess duty. I needed it as much as the kids!






***********************************
I did a little rearranging/cleaning on the top shelf of my pantry. How many bags of noodles do I need? I buy them, throw them to the back of the shelf and forget they are there.

I found a small package of seed up there. Clover seed, I think. I wondered why I would have this in my pantry. Then I found a small container of alfalpha seed and I remember now that I had a thing to sprout the alphalpha seed. That's probably why I had the clover seed. I don't even know where the sprouter thing is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No guesses? Roger must be taking his afternoon nap! I know who it is.

MOM/Gina said...

Yup.....

Think blogging friend..

Anonymous said...

That's a no-brainer!

Charm

Anonymous said...

Judy and Rollie fromsusan

nacho said...

click this over here now Ysl replica bags click this link here now https://www.dolabuy.su from this source bag replica high quality

pheaut said...

you could look here high end replica bags click here to read www.dolabuy.ru you can try this out have a peek here