Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Head Bangers

Yesterday I sat with a good book and watched the rain drip off the roof. Then I watched a few blizzards blow through. I finished my book. It was over 500 pages long, and didn't even get interesting until about page 400. By then, I had forgetten how the story began. Then I hated the ending.

Then the power went off for two hours. There was still enough light to read by the window.

Then Barrie found some hard rock music videos on the desktop computer. It has really good speakers, and she had Kasey dancing to "I Feel Like A Monster." So of course I had to watch that and see if I could get a video.

I tried for two hours to upload it last night, and finally gave up. Finally got it today. These are the "Head Bangers."

Woke up to snow this morning, and it is raining again. Oh wait, I guess that's snow.

Barrie has the dog boxes off her pickup, and she hauled off a big load of branches yesterday. Some that she cut last summer. And I notice she is working on getting our irrigation system ready to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute! Now I know what a 'head banger' is. Thank you for that little lesson, Barrie.
I know what you mean, Duene, by "it's raining...not wait, it's snowing..." JAM

Anonymous said...

Bout time you got some pics of that cute little Kasey back in your blog. By the way I know who that mystery picture was. rwm