Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday


Kasey is downstairs pouting and says she's not taking her coat off. Barrie made her get out of her swing and come in for lunch. Kasey's birthday was yesterday, and Barrie got her the swing. There have been swings of one kind or another hung on these iron posts for about the last 40 years. Used to be grooves in the ground under them.

***********************



My brother has been going through some of my Mom's old pictures, and he sent me this. Tracy and I are horseback in front of Ragged Mountain. Get a load of those glasses!

I was on the phone with Century Link yesterday to update my credit card information. While I was waiting the right person, the lady I was talking to told me she could upgrade my Internet speed from 258K to 768K at no extra cost. Good deal. I can't tell for sure if it's faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you could have a postive experience with CenturyLink. thank you for those DSL speed numbers. We were told that too, but I didn't write down the numbers. Isn't it fun to get an old picture? JAM

Anonymous said...

I have a few more pictures to send some day Bill

Sally said...

Hey Duene and friends...do an internet speed test from your mac or pc. http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Sal