Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring Day

This old picture of Boomer was in the envelope of old negatives I found. I wonder if he ate the sign?

I hired Dave Rossi to put a new fence around my yard years ago. He tore the old fence out, and left the gate. Boomer had a really tough time with this. He wanted to bark and terrorize anyone who came. There was no fence, so he would run to the gate and bark from there.


*******************************

This is the last of the"homeless" guys I got from Heidi.

*****************************
Oh Look! The sun is shining. Oh, wait a minute, it's snowing. Well at least the wind is not blowing. Oh, now the wind has come up, and a blizzard is roaring through. Well, look at that! The sun is shining again!

It's a typical spring day in Pinedale.

I wonder if Barrie has broken some kind of record in Pinedale? She mowed our lawn yesterday. She might be the first in town!

No comments: