Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday

Kasey made two Mothers Day Cards at Julie's, one for Mom and one for Grandma. She is pretty proud of them.


Lenore brought pictures of her little granddaughter to art group today. She is sure cute. She is close to Kasey's age.


Kasey won't give up trying to pet Kat. Once in a while, the cat will actually tolerate it for about 10 seconds. This looks bad, but usually, the cat doesn't really scratch. It just looks like it. If you look closely, the claws look wicked.

An old first grade student of mine posted on Facebook:
"My job is definitely secure. No one else wants it."


Judi brought me some maps today she ordered for me. I wanted some maps of Sublette County. Thank you, Judi my friend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you need to entice Chloe to come visit more often, or even to stay. It looked like both Casey and Chloe really enjoyed each other.
R

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome, Duene. My maps are already marked up with highlighter & comments. WyDot makes sets of county maps for the whole state. Fairly detailed.

Duene said...

R,

I am very allergic to cats. Kat seems to have different hair - low dandruff count or something, so I can be around her. I don't pick her up and pet her though.

Chloe loves to come in the house, but only if you leave the door open so she can get out.
Duene