Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Tracy and Paul gave me a Kindle for Christmas. I finally have two books on it. I downloaded some free books from Amazon. It will hold up to 3,5000 books, the manual says. Had a little trouble getting it on my wireless network,

There almost 2 million free, out of copyright books available. I just downloaded Pride and Prejudice. I don't think I will have time to do anything but read for a while. I'm not going to live long enough to read them all.

Tracy said the last time they flew, everyone on the plane had a Kindle. It has taken me a while to get started and figure it out, but I know I am going to really enjoy it.



Kasey's Uncle Lane gave her snowshoes for Christmas. She took off on them like she had been doing it for years.


Opening gifts.

*************************
Back to Amazon to do more shopping. Have to buy my new Kindle a jacket!

4 comments:

Roger said...

Just talked with Ginni in Casper, she tells me that all their snow has melted, and she was hoping for a white Christmas. So why do you have so much there yet?
Are you that much higher up in the mountains

duene said...

I'm not sure, but I think Casper is about 4,000 ft. elevation. We are over 7,000 in Pinedale.

Judi said...

I've always wanted to see a Kindle in person. Now I can ask you to bring it to Art Group some day. If someone would just start putting college textbooks - or any textbooks for that matter - on them, they'd sell like hotter cakes. No more lugging those thick, heavy books.
I also noticed that your blogs shows much more snow than Ginni's in Casper.

Sally said...

I love my Kindle! Had it about a month!