Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday

Kasey went to see Santa and sat on his lap.


Chloe visited again.

*************************

It's not a good sign when your computer immediately goes into the "Check Disk" mode when you turn it on. And Internet Explorer won't load, and you can't get to Task Manager, and some strange little boxes keep popping up telling you to give permission to install some software you've never heard of.

I'm having Norton do a full system scan right now. One of those phony anti virus programs is trying to get its foot in the door.

I have decided I have a bad USB port on the downstairs computer. I bought a hub once, with four USB ports, because I have so many USB devices. But one of those ports is defective. So, both printers work now, but I can't print from upstairs yet.

But all of a sudden, I could open files on my laptop from the desktop. I couldn't do that yesterday. I have a love/hate relationship with computers.




2 comments:

Roger said...

It always brings a smile to my face when Kasey get a visit from Chloe. She sure can love him up and get some love in return.

Hey, I have something out in my pick-up that will fix all your computer problems, It is called a 16 pound hammer. You just show your computer the hammer and if it thinks you are serious about using it, it will shape up.

duene said...

Roger, do you hire out to fix computers?