Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday


More treasures from the basement. These are pen and ink drawings I did a long time ago. I didn't think I ever drew horses, but it looks like I did.

Nice snow last night, and it doesn't look like it's finished yet. I'm loving it that there is no wind.

I just ordered a ham for Christmas dinner. Barrie and I went to the Stockmens for Thanksgiving dinner, and I had ham. Sorry to say I was disappointed with the meal.

So lazy today. I'm reading a good book, and sort of working on a colored pencil drawing of a dog.

Interesting place I live! Barrie was gone by the time I got up. Thought I heard her come in this afternoon, but when I went downstairs, she wasn't there. But the steps had been shoveled. Just looked out the window and see ex-husband plowing the driveway.

*********************************
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor,
and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

1 comment:

Judi said...

Wonderful sketches. The squirrel looks like it is all tiny dots. Here is a great winter project for you: photograph all your artwork (you probably already have) and then put the pictures into a bound book at www.blurb.com You can download the format & work on each page at your leisure.