Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday

After a toenail trim . . . Barrie and KC and I laughed so hard we about died. The cat was starting to stick to the carpet, so I caught her and took her downstairs to Barrie. Barrie got the toenail clippers, and started trimming her nails. And Kasey started petting her because she couldn't get away. Kat got really upset. I mean really. She probably could have handled the toenail cutting, but having KC pet her while Barrie held her down was too much. Barrie said she sounded like a mountain lion, and she did - ears back, fangs bared, and terrible sounds coming from her.

After Barrie finished her and put her down, she actually charged at Kasey a couple of time, hissing and spitting.

Then she went to sleep.





My friend Vicky borrowed this book from me, and is enjoying it so much she would like to give some as gifts. This book is going for more than $60 on Amazon. I am watching on EBay and have two so far. I'm watching for one more.

Pretty entertaining reading. It's about life in Jackson Hole about 1956, after the tourists go home. If you're old (like me), you can remember Jackson when it was like what is described in the book.

2 comments:

Roger said...

You have to love a cat with character.

Judi said...

It is a great book. Have you tried www.abebooks.com ?