Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday



Now playing on XM, George Strait, "Give it Away".



How many years has this cookie been hung on my Christmas tree? Tracy made this, probably when she was about 6 or 7. Don't know if she made it at school, or maybe Campfire Girls? A little bit of frosting is starting to fall off.






Barrie took these pictures at her dog lot yesterday during the blizzard. Notice how Moose's ear is blowing straight out in the wind.
**********************
Worked on the computer for a while this morning. All my music files were there, but not organzied the way I had them. I worked on the iTunes music library today and set up some more playlists. I've got 1300 plus songs on it now.

I was just on the web site for Mozilla Firefox browser. They claim it's 100% organic software. What the heck does that mean?

Barrie and Kasey went to the library to see Santa this morning. This year was good - KC climbed right up on his lap and talked to him.




1 comment:

Judi said...

I've been wondering what kind of weather you are having there. The webcam in so far away from the street, it's hard to tell. Barrie's pictures tell it very well. Brrrr.