Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesay


I started this painting of the old house up Horse Creek a few weeks ago. I think it's finished. I'll lean it up against the wall and look at it later. Might do a little touch-up.

Art Group was nice this morning. It was Barb's birthday, and Vicky (as usual) brought some yummy cake. It was still warm.

Pam was back from Hawaii and brought Hawaiian coffee and macadamia nuts. Now let's see, why do I go to Art Group? To paint, to talk, or to eat?

Still don't have Internet Explorer on my laptop When I tried to install it, it said I needed up update Windows. So I did that, and it still wouldn't install.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the old house well. My dad worked for George Jorgensen (later Stan Murdock's place) and we used to push cows to the horsecreek place and brand there. My mom used to cook dinner in that old house for the branding crew. That is a very good "likeness" of the old place!

Hank

Roger said...

A reply for yesterday about fixing computers.
Only if I can bring my big hammer.

Actually my son is a whiz at getting mine going when it throws a hissy fit.
He is a lot better than those guys "Peggy" from India. He been able to fix mine every time over the phone.
He has never asked me if I still had the box for my computer. You have heard that joke before?