Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday

Now playing on my stereo, R. W. Hampton, "Cowboy True."

****************
I bought a CD of R.W. Hampton's songs a while back. I've spent two days looking for it. Finally found it in the CD drawer of the old dead computer. Had to find a cord and plug it in before I could open the CD drawer.

Then when I played it on my stereo upstairs, I found that the left speaker isn't hooked up. I don't want to even bother trying to find the wire and getting it hooked up.

There was a painting of R.W. Hampton on the CD case. This is my attempt at doing a version of it. Every time I post a painting, the errors pop out at me. This guy's nose definitely needs to be fixed, and the shadow needs to be stronger under his hat around his eyes.

**********************
Another post from a friend on Facebook - When your ex says "you will never find anyone like me", you reply "God, I sure hope not!"

No comments: