Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday


"Look, Grandma, she likes me to pet her." Grandma thinks not.

********************
Kasey is hanging out with me this morning because Barrie had to go to work for a while. She tries so hard to pet the cat, and the cat won't tolerate it. She won't tolerate me petting her either. We need Chloe.

Jarvi and Shorty are in the back yard. Shorty kept barking, and I finally noticed that Maddy was out running up and down the street. I called her in the house, the cat about had a heart attack, and Maddy headed for the back hall and leaped easily over the gate. Barrie put some extra fence up to keep her from going out over the garage roof, but she is the size of a young moose. She probably just leaped over the fence.

I'm not smart enough to take movies with my new camera. I even read the directions. I set to the movie setting, and the camera just takes a picture.

Okay, I'm a dummy. There's a special button you press to record a movie, and it works. but the little bit of recording is not sharp.




No comments: