Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday

Now playing on my computer, Alaska's Hobo Jim, "Fishing for Chickens".

*************************
I got Barrie two new Hobo Jim CDs, but wouldn't let her take them to her truck until I put them on my computer.
Concentration. It's a lot of work for a little kid to get dressed for outdoors in the winter.

When I told Tracy I wanted a new Atlas for Christmas, she asked me if I was going somewhere. I told her I just wanted to see where I had been. My old atlas is a 1995 atlas, the cover is torn off, and it has traveled to Alaska back twice behind Barrie's pickup seat.

*************************
Someone needs to take my new Kindle away from me. I have over 30 books on it now, and have found that it will even read out loud to me! I can multitask now (maybe). It has built in WiFi, but I can't connect it to my home network unless I disable the network security. But when I do that, I can't get my laptop to connect.
"War and Peace" was one of the free books I downloaded, and have started to read it. Don't ask me why. I think most people were forced to read this at some time during their school years, but I never did. I doubt if I even finish it.

No comments: