Sunday, December 26, 2010

This is KC getting dressed to go to Grandpa's yesterday - and before she got her new snowshoes. It was -1 while she was snowshoeing. This morning she went out the door with a big grin on her face carrying her snowshoes. It was warm! It was up to 6 degrees!

*****************************
I have about 30 books on my Kindle now. Most of them were free, but I did buy a couple, like the new Stephen book and "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest."

Judi mentioned textbooks. I think Amazon lists about 17,000 etextbooks, and there are some other sites that sell them also. Don't know how they compare price wise.

One free book I downloaded is named "The Last Bookstore in America." It's about the future, when no one buys books anymore, everything is digital.


No comments: