Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday

Now playing on XM, Jack Benny radio show.


I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days, but I'm not sure I ended up with anything. Haven't done anything on it the last week. Wonder if it's worth finishing and editing.



Yay! Clint and Sweetness won the calf roping in Las Vegas last night. There are three Cooper brothers there, all calf ropers, and all three of them have won a go round.

The rodeo was on TV live last night - ESPN2 at 7:00. I see it's on at 8:00 tonight. So much better than sitting up from 11:30 until 2:00 AM to watch it.

**********************

Worked on the new computer a while this morning. Got the other printer to work, and got some more software installed. Got my MS Office activated, wasn't sure how that would go, because they get so picky if you've already used the Produce Key number before, but it worked for me.

I have found a long article on how to share files and devices between Windows 7 and XP. I guess I will take my laptop downstairs and set it up beside the desktop and see if I can work through it. It was so easy when both computers were running XP. But XP and 7 don't play well together. And I feel like running with scissors.


No comments: