Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday



I looked out my upstairs bathroom window the other day and Maddy was getting prepared to make her big jump from the corner of the dog house to the garage roof. She had all four feet together and was just getting ready to leap when I knocked on the window. It startled her, and she fell off the dog house.

***********************

I have been SO strong today. I have not even touched my new Kindle. Instead, I am making myself finish a book I already started. It is Steig Larsson's "The Girl Who Played With Fire." I had such a hard time getting through "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo." I am making a cheat sheet - all the names I can't keep straight and who they are.

All my life I have heard about the Bose music and sound systems. Everyone I've ever known who had one says they are spectacular. So I am looking at the new Bose Sound Dock system. It docks the iPod, and also has an auxiliary port so I could play my XM radio. I wonder if they are as great as they claim?



3 comments:

Judi said...

Shara & Tom have Bose and the BIG advantage I see (hear) is not the sound but the teeny tiny box instead of those huge old speakers.

duene said...

What I'm using now is small. But I've heard the sound is incredible. Hmmm.

Tracy LeClair said...

Here's a thought; move the doghouse...