Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday

The televisin is on.

Look! Here I am, setting up my new computer!
********************
I am not even going to look at the new computer today (I think). I am painting, and watching the Denver Broncos on TV. Somehow, I think Denver is in for a long day.
*****************************
I don't know if I mentioned that I installed a new web browser - Mozilla Firefox. I couldn't get on the NaNoWriMo website with Internet Explorer, but with Firefox, the page opened right up. Now I am finding that Firefox won't let me do certain things, like put text above the pictue in this post. So I opened it in IE, and it works perfectly. Also, when I tried to check out to buy something from Dick Blick, Firefox sent me back to the home page and removed everything from my shopping cart. So I went to IE and it happily let me spend my money.
*******************
One of my Facebook friends posted this: All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.

3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Somewhere I have a picture of me under Lynn's computer desk that looks just like your cartoon! We had quite a day getting her computer set up. This was when she was still at the ranch.!

Duene said...

Yes, I remember her posting those photos on her blog.

Judi said...

I am mostly using Firefox too, except I can not create my blog in FF. It insists on underlining everything I type. I could find no way to get rid of the underline. It also wouldn't let me delete a picture that I had accidentally uploaded twice. So, I have to us IE for making my blog.