Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday

Now playing on XM, George Strait, "Cross my Heart".

My new camera came today. Wooo Hooo! I am charging the battery so I can try it out. I think I will put the lens on the camera I am selling on EBay. I'm sure it's a nice lens, but I have an arsenal of about ten lenses.

I was going to put the free camera bag with the camera I'm selling, but I might keep it and sell one of my larger bags. (Yes, I have several). This one is so little and might be nice to just "grab and take" instead of lugging around one of the big bags.

I have taken three pictures of the camera I am selling on EBay, and started writing all the information. If I hurry, maybe someone is looking for one just like it for Christmas. But I'm not known for hurrying. I also have another camera body I will be selling - just haven't decided what to include with it.

If the video works like I hope on this new camera, I will also be selling a JVC video camera.

********************

My favorite NFR calf roper broke the barrier last night, and then he took two loops to catch. Oops!

No comments: