Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daisy has eyes

Now playing on my iPod, Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson, "Ghost Riders in the Sky".


I actually spent a lilttle time working on Daisy's portrait, and now she has eyes. Now that I am looking at it on the computer screen, I'm not sure both eyes are looking the same direction.

Now to get some color and texture in her fur.



*************************
On the Ohio turnpike, a tractor-trailer hauling cereal hit a guardrail around 2 a.m. and wound up on its side across both eastbound lanes. Bulldozers cleared away the mess. They didn't say what kind of cereal it was.


Rises in fuel prices have led to an increase in the number of used fryer grease rustlers roaming restaurant alleys in the United States.


Just thought you might like some news about something other than Bin Ladin. My thoughts on this?... He's just the tip of the iceburg.


1 comment:

RTD said...

I agree with you. The eye on our right side may be looking to the side a little.