Sunday, May 29, 2011

My friend Pam is living in Penn right now. Their apartment walls were pretty bare, and Pam just painted this in watercolor. It don't know how big it is, but it must be pretty large. Isn't it breathtaking?

I am cleaning. This is how I start - take things out of cupboards. There is no way I am going to watch VCR tapes. Some have been recorded from TV. And some of these have already been transferred to DVD's. So why are they still cluttering up my entertainment center?
And I also started going through reference photos and old paintings that I will never finish. This is just a beginning of "purging" the files.

*************************

Judi mentioned that Blogger puts in spaces in her post. I'm having the same problem. I even edit my posts in Html, and remove all spacing tags. But the spaces are still there.

****************************

It snowed last night, and is wet and rainy today. More snow is forecast for tonight.

No comments: