Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday

Barrie had one of her old sled dogs put to sleep today, Keisha. Very sad. She was 15 years old, and had a long happy life. I don't seem to have any good pictures of her, and I've never drawn her portrait.

These are two of Keisha's pups, Spotty and Possum. Well, I named her Possum. I think Barrie renamed her Tulip.


************************

Someone posted this photo on Facebook. Pretty funny. Do you think it's real?




Took this photo years ago when the old buildings and barn were still standing out at Hittles. It's a black and white photo which I developed and printed myself. I was pretty proud of it - it won something, I forget what now.


*******************

I spent a little money today and invested in the spam, junk, blocker for me e-mail program. I have been getting from 6 to 12 e-mails every day about losing weight, increasing the size of my penis, getting a job, etc. I can add them to my list of blocked e-mails, and bounce them to the sender, but they haven't slowed down.





2 comments:

Judi said...

You have such a wonderful eye for composition. The barn doors photo is simple but so appealing. Those puppies are pretty cute too.

Anonymous said...

Jasper and Tulip, Spinner in the background. Still have Tulip, training the younger leaders at the age of 10. Keisha was such a special one, was very hard to say goodbye...